NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Latest Syllabus 2022-23 Exam
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History is a part of class 9 social science and consists of 6 chapters. Home-tution.com experts having teachers who are involved in teaching History for many years prepared and uploaded chapter-wise solutions for all the questions asked in the NCERT textbook. Home-tuition.com experts are working to provide students with the best academic resources without any error. The Key Feature of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History is all the questions asked in the NCERT textbook are solved as per the CBSE guidelines to score good marks. Before uploading the question to our website, we must ensure there is no mistake left in the solution. HT experts prepared NCERT Solutions all the questions asked in the NCERT exercise are solved as per the CBSE school Requirements do check NCERT Solutions for class 9.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science History PDF For Free
How to learn Class 9 History with the help of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History
History is about changes that occur over time. It is about finding out how things were in the past and how things have changed. Most of us have our moments of wonder when we are curious, and we ask questions that actually are historical. Like when did people begin to drink tea or coffee? When were railways built and how did people travel long distances before the age of railways? How do people get to hear about things before newspapers began to be printed? All such historical questions refer us back to notions of time. But time does not have to be always precisely dated in terms of a particular year or a month. All these things happened over a stretch of time. There was a time when history was an account of battles and big events. Historians now look at how people earned their livelihood, what they produced and ate, how cities developed and markets came up, how kingdoms were formed and new ideas spread, and how cultures and society changed.
Chapter-wise brief description of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History chapter-1
- The French Revolution: The chapter talks about French society during the late eighteenth century. It also talks about the outbreak of the revolution and how France abolishes the monarchy and bring a republic to the nation. The chapter talks about the participation of women in the revolution and the abolition of slavery. The end chapter talks about the revolution and its effect on the overall life of the people of France.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter-2
- Nazism and the Rise of Hitler: The Birth of the Weimar republic has been discussed in the chapter. How Hitler rose to power is the next and the most important topic discussed in the chapter. The Nazi worldview and its effect on Europe and the whole of the world have also been discussed in the chapter. The role of Youth in nazi Germany and the role of ordinary people along with the crime done by Hitler against humanity have been discussed at the end of the chapter.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter-3
- Pastoralists in the Modern World: The chapter talks about Pastoralist as a way of life and different forms of pastoralism. The chapter also answers the question. i.e. what happened to pastoralism in the colonial era and what changes were brought by the colonial government for the pastoralists. A case study has been done at the end of the chapter which focuses on two patrol groups, one from Africa and one from Africa.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter-4
- Peasants and Farmers: The History of the emergence of different forms of farming and different types of peasant societies all over the world has been discussed in the chapter. Changes in the rural economy all over the modern world and their impact on farmers and peasants have also been discussed. In the end, a case study that focuses on contrasting forms of rural change and different forms of rural societies over the entire world has been discussed.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter-5
- History and Sport - The story of cricket: The development of cricket as a sport has been discussed in the chapter. Later on, the laws of cricket and the changes in cricket during the nineteenth century has been discussed. The relation of cricket with race and religion has been talked about in the chapter. The history of Gymkhana cricket has also been discussed. The upcoming television and the expansion of cricket and the views of Mahatma Gandhi on cricket were also talked about. Finally, in the end, the decolonization of cricket was discussed.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter-6
- Clothing - A Social History: The social hierarchy and the sumptuary laws associated with clothing were discussed at the beginning of the chapter. The relation of clothing with beauty was discussed in the latter part of the chapter. New materials which came in for clothing were also talked about in the chapter. Transformation in clothing patterns in colonial India was also discussed. In the end, the design of the national dress was discussed in the chapter.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Latest Syllabus 2022-23 Exam
. How to download NCERT Solutions for class 9 History?
To download the free pdf of all chapters of NCERT Solutions of History just click on the NCERT solutions link on Home-tution.com you will get all the solutions of class 9 History along with the best tutor recommendation near you.
. Which is the best site for NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History?
Home-tution.com has thousands of tutors who are involved in preparing the perfect errorless NCERT solutions for class 9 History providing you best solution of all.
. What are the chapters in the syllabus of Class 9 History?
- Chapters in the syllabus of class 9 History
- Chapter 1 The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 Pastoralists in the Modern World all these
Chapters of class 9 History are elaborated as per the syllabus in the NCERT textbook.
. Do we need any additional books for class 9 History or NCERT textbook is self-sufficient?
NCERT textbook for class 9 History is a very well-designed textbook and it is sufficient to build a good foundation in History for class 9.