Home Tuition for Informative Practices(IP)
Don't know what Informative Practices ?
In Higher Secondary School, this subject is offered as an elective subject. Students will pursue interest in Computer Application. It deals with the field of coding, software development and networking.
Tuition in your city
What is Informative Practices(IP) ?
Informative Practices, otherwise known as (IP). This is meant to be a textbook for the Informatics Practices subject that is part of CBSE .It teaches the students skill like Rational Database, Generating Queries, helping the students gain knowledge based on computer systems and it's realated knowledge.
This course is designed so that the students learn how to design, program and develop web applications using GUI Programming. Learning Objectives
- To gain knowledge of a computer system and it's peripherals.
- To gain knowledge of Application Development Process.
- To gain knowledge of programming skills.
- To gain knowledge of database creation.
- To gain knowledge of open source and open standard concepts.
- To gain knowledge in design, program and develop database driven web applications using GUI Programming Tool and RDBMS.
- Sound knowledge of computer system
- Familiarity with Application Development process using simple IDEs
- Ability to develop a Web Application using Front-end and Back-end tools.
- Ability to use ANSI SQL for storing and retrieving data from the RDBMS.
- Ability to use, develop & debug programs independently.
Important Chapters In IP:-
In this year some students don't know the basics knowledge in computer and some are
know a little. To understand this topics you should have to gain at least a little knowledge in
computer. Here is the most important Chapters in first year of Higher Secondary School.
Some l chapters are easy and some are little difficult. But don't worry with daily practice you
can both understand and remember the topics.
First Year :
- Computer System
- Computer Memory
- Data Types And Dubbing
- Emerging Trends
- And Other Chapters.
Second Year :
Although you have some knowledge in IP which was taught in first year of Higher Secondary School, in second year the concepts will be harder than the previous year. Here are some important chapters which will be teach to you the second year.
- Python Pandas
- Data Visualization
- SQL Function
- Computer Networking
- Internet And WWW
- Web Browser
- Societal Impacts
- And Other Chapters
Frequently Asked Questions on Home Tuition for Informative Practices(IP)
. Is Computer Science and Informatics Practice same?
Tha answer is 'No' Computer Science and Informative Practices are two different terms.Courses are nearly similar in both the subjects.
. Is Informative practice easy?
Both 'Yes' and 'No' If you are not interested in computer, you like to bunk classes or you'll give less importance to IP, cause of core subjects and it's gonna be a big mistake. On the other hand, IP is not hard at all. It's most scoring subject in exam. If you will concentrate and give importance with a daily practice I'll easy for you.
. What kind of interest should I have to choose IP ?
You should have interest in developing Java/ python apps (both Android apps and iOS apps/ desktop apps or any other apps).
- If you want to be a coder/ hacker/ software engineer.
- if have knowledge of computer applications but don't know programming languages.
. What is Carrier in Informative Practices ?
- Software Engineer