Chapter wise NCERT solution for class 5 EVS
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS consist of 22 chapters, this page consists of detailed solutions to all the questions asked in the NCERT textbook of EVS for class 5. All the solutions are prepared by the experts of Home-tution having many years of teaching experience in EVS.
To excel in class 5 EVS students must follow the theory part of the textbook and try to make notes, Notes in EVS are very important to score good marks as well for effective revision. Our teachers are experts in subjects and are involved in teaching EVS in different schools as well as home tuitions prepared errorless and effective NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS which is freely available, you can download the chapter wise pdf in just one click. Get subject-wise NCERT Solutions for class 5 prepared by HT experts and consists of all subject NCERT Solutions.
Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
Below are a few features of Home-tuition NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS.
- The solutions curated by our tutors are in very easy language to understand and as per the requirement of school exams, because all the teachers are experienced, they understand the right method of explaining the questions.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS is prepared in such a way that it increases the efficiency of students while solving the textbook exercise.
- NCERT Solutions are made by expert tutors written in such a way that students feel connected with the subject and not monotonous to study.
- All the NCERT Solutions follow the CBSE curriculum and NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS is prepared as per the guidelines of CBSE and school teachers to score good marks in school half-yearly and final exams with mentioning all the points which are required to explain the questions asked in NCERT textbook exercise.
- The answers to questions asked in the NCERT textbook are explained in lucid language with a perfect explanation of the information required to be written in the answer to score good marks in exams.
- All the NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS are uploaded chapter-wise and in easily downloadable pdf format for easier use.
NCERT Solutions Class 5 EVS Chapter - Wise Details
Find chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS, it consists of 22 chapters, find below a brief introduction of all chapters given in the NCERT textbook of CBSE class 5 EVS.
Chapter 1- Super Senses
Chapter-1 Super Senses gives students information about the environment and help the student to teach how we should respond to our environment to protect it from lots of harmful effects created by us like pollution.
Chapter 2- A Snake Charmers Story
Chapter-2 A Snake Charmers Story- Explain very beautifully the relationship between snake and human and teach students those snakes are not our enemy but a part of our ecosystems.
Chapter 3- From Tasting to Digesting
Chapter-3 in class 5 EVS From Tasting to Digesting is a very good chapter for people who love food, this chapter gives you an idea about how food smells and tastes you are going to enjoy this chapter.
Chapter 4- Mangoes Round the Year
Chapter-4 Mangoes Round the Year deals with the ways to recognize spoilt food items and gives you an idea about different types of mangoes and their location from where it came.
Chapter 5- Seeds and Seeds
This chapter explains about seed germination process and how we use the seed to produce food what kinds of seed are being used by our farmers and how it is converted to a tree or useful crop.
Chapter 6- Every Drop Counts
Every child uses water in his house or school, this chapter tells you how water is precious to us and how can we preserve water are the ways to reduce water waste.
Chapter 7- Experiments with Water
This chapter gives you a very good idea about water, and its physical and chemical properties like flotation, solubility, evaporation, etc.
Chapter 8- A Treat for Mosquitoes
Every year lots of people die because of Mosquito bites this chapter will give you an idea about diseases caused by Mosquitoes like malaria, dengue, filaria, chikungunya, etc.
Chapter 9- Up You Go
This chapter teaches students about the benefit of sports in health, why you need to play, and what is the use of mountain climbing with the help of lots of examples.
Chapter 10- Walls tell stories
Walls tell stories explain the architectural heritage of India. It gives an overall idea of the monuments like the Golconda Fort.
Chapter 11 - Sunita in Space
Sunita in Space chapter deals with the adventures of a girl named Sunita in space.
Chapter 12 - What If it Finishes
This chapter gives you an idea about the importance of natural resources you will learn it’s not the endless production how to use it and other details.
Chapter 13 - A Shelter so high
A Shelter so high chapter explains all about India along with its cities, towns, resources, and wildlife of the country like others.
Chapter 14 - When the Earth Shook
earthquakes, floods, and drought are the natural disasters this chapter teaches you all about these factors and their details.
Chapter 15 - Blow hot blow cold
Chapter Blow hot blow cold will give you all details about the climate and what are the hot and cold climates and how to identify that.
Chapter 17 - Across the Wall
Across the Wall explains the issue of gender inequality and how a girl named Asifa breaks this gender wall to become a very good name for NBA Mumbai.
Chapter 18 - No Place for us
This chapter is story-based on a personal story named jerry he explains lots of different sounds that he listens to.
Chapter 19 - A Seed Tells a Farmers Story
This is a story-based chapter explaining the work of a farmer the challenges he feels and what types of work he does to produce a crop.
Chapter 20 - Whose Forests
This chapter explains all about the importance of forests and their use in our life. Learn how forests are important for wildlife and our ecosystem.
Chapter 21 - Like Father Like Daughter
This chapter focus on how a genetical child is like his parents, in the very easy language it explains the basics of genetics and disease.
Chapter 22 - On the Move Again
A very good story explained by the writer, this is the story of Dhanu's family who moves to another place from farming to search job, it explains Dhanu's family journey and struggles.
What are the chapters in the CBSE class 5 EVS subject?
There are 22 chapters in the EVS class 5 syllabus are:
- Chapter 1 Super Senses
- Chapter 2 A Snake Charmer’s Story
- Chapter 3 From Tasting To Digesting
- Chapter 4 Mangoes Round The Year
- Chapter 5 Seeds And Seeds
- Chapter 6 Every Drop Counts
- Chapter 7 Experiments With Water
- Chapter 8 A Treat For Mosquitoes
- Chapter 9 Up You Go!
- Chapter 10 Walls Tell Stories
- Chapter 11 Sunita In Space
- Chapter 12 What If It Finishes?
- Chapter 13 A Shelter So High!
- Chapter 14 When The Earth Shook!
- Chapter 15 Blow Hot, Blow Cold
- Chapter 16 Who Will Do This Work?
- Chapter 17 Across The Wall
- Chapter 18 No Place For Us?
- Chapter 19 A Seed Tells A Farmers Story
- Chapter 20 Whose Forests?
- Chapter 21 Like Father, Like Daughter
- Chapter 22 On The Move Again
Frequently Asked Questions on Chapter wise NCERT solution for class 5 EVS
. How to score good marks in class 5 EVS?
To score good marks in class 5 EVS subject you need to start to form the early week of your class 5. Follow the NCERT textbook for class 5 EVS and make sure you are preparing the proper notes on the subject. Write down the most important points which are required to be noted. To solve all the questions given in the NCERT exercise with the help of NCERT solutions for class 5 EVS.
. How to download free chapter-wise NCERT solutions for class 5 EVS?
The best website for NCERT solutions for class 5 EVS is Home-tution it consists of chapter wise free pdf and is easy to collect in one click. All the questions asked in the NCERT textbook of class 5 EVS are solved with required details and proper explanations.