NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History CBSE - Chapter-wise list Updated for 2022-23 Exam
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics is part of class 9 social science and has 4 chapters in the CBSE syllabus. Our expert teachers uploaded solutions for all four chapters with detailed explanations of all the questions asked in the NCERT textbook. NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics are prepared and uploaded in printable pdf format with cross-checked by the team of teachers to ensure errorless solutions to all the questions. HT experts prepared NCERT Solutions all the questions asked in the NCERT exercise are solved as per the CBSE school Requirements do check NCERT Solutions for class 9.
|Chapter-Wise NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics
|Economics Chapter 1 The Story of Village Palampur
|Economics Chapter 2 People as Resource
|Economics Chapter 3 Poverty as a Challenge
|Economics Chapter 4 Food Security in India
NCERT Class 9 Social Science History Solutions - Download Chapter Wise PDF for Free
Chapter introduction covered in NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics chapter - 1 - The story of village Palampur: In this chapter, we will read and discuss the story of Palampur, which is a hypothetical village. The story's purpose is to introduce some basic concepts relating to production. Through this chapter, you will get an idea that farming is the main activity in Palampur. In contrast, several other activities, such as small-scale manufacturing, dairy, transport, etc. are carried out on a limited scale. These production activities need various types of resources — natural resources, man-made items, human effort, money, etc. As we read through the story of Palampur, we will learn how various resources combine to produce the desired goods and services in the village.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics chapter - 2 - People as Resources: The chapter 'People as Resource' is an effort to explain the population as an asset for the economy rather than a liability. Population becomes human capital when an investment is made in education, training, and medical care. Human capital is the stock of skill and productive knowledge embodied in them. After reading this chapter, you will know how the quality of population helps in the growth of an economy, seasonal and disguised employment, etc.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics chapter - 3 - Poverty as a challenge: This chapter deals with one of the most difficult challenges faced by independent India—poverty. After discussing this multi-dimensional problem through examples, the chapter discusses how poverty is seen in social sciences. Next, poverty trends in India and the world are illustrated through the concept of the poverty line. Causes of poverty, as well as anti-poverty measures taken by the government, are also discussed. Finally, the chapter broadens the official concept of poverty into human poverty.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics chapter - 4 - Food security in India: This chapter will discuss what food security means and who is more vulnerable to food insecurity whenever there is a problem with producing or distributing food crops. Food security depends on the Public Distribution System (PDS) and government vigilance and action when this security is threatened, and the role of cooperatives in India's food security. After reading this, you will know how India has aimed for self-sufficiency in Food grains since its Independence.
How human development and economic development is explained in class 9 Economics?
- Economic development is a broader concept. It is economic growth plus something more than economic growth. The basic ideas in economic development are a rise in productivity decline in unemployment, poverty, and inequality from high levels. Economic development alone cannot promote human development. Human development is the process of both quantitative change and qualitative growth.
- The concept of human development was taken into a broader sense. It touches on social, economic, political, and cultural aspects of human life with special emphasis on reduction in poverty and minimizing the gap between rich and poor. There should not be an unemployment problem in the economy. The concept of human development touches all aspects of human life.
Sustainability of development explained in Class 9 Economics
Sustainability is a matter of sharing development opportunities, not poverty and human deprivation. If the present is miserable and unacceptable to most people, it must be changed before it is sustained. !n other words, what must be sustained are worthwhile life opportunities, not human deprivation.
Sustainable development is the real economic development accompanied by an increase in economic welfare which can be potentially shared by future generations also.
Features of Sustainable Development:
- Productivity is increased.
- Increase in output in real terms.
- The standard of living of people is improved and there is an addition to their welfare.
- Objectives of removal of poverty, inequality, and illiteracy are achieved and more employment opportunities are generated.
- It emphasizes that costs of development mainly the cost of environmental loss should be taken care of.
- Standard of life improves.
- The stock of natural capital, i.e., the stock of renewable and non-renewable resources is maintained or increased along with the preservation of human capital and physical capital.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History CBSE - Chapter-wise list Updated for 2022-23 Exam
. How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics?
To download the free pdf of all chapters of NCERT Solutions of Economics just click on the NCERT solutions link on Home-tution.com you will get all the solutions of class 9 Economics along with the best tutor recommendation near you.
. Which is the best site for NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Economics?
Home-tution.com has thousands of tutors who are involved in preparing the perfect errorless NCERT solutions for class 9 Economics providing you best solution of all.
. What are the chapters in the syllabus of Class 9 Economics?
Chapters in the syllabus of class 9 Economics are Chapter 1 The Story of Village Palampur, Chapter 2 People as Resource, Chapter 3 Poverty as a Challenge, and Chapter 4 Food Security in India all these chapters of class 9 Economics are elaborated as per the syllabus in the NCERT textbook.
. Do we need any additional books for class 9 Economics or NCERT textbook is self-sufficient?
NCERT textbook for class 9 Economics is a very well-designed textbook and it is sufficient to build a good foundation in Economics for class 9.