Chapter-Wise MCQ Based Questions with Explanations for CUET Informative Practices (IP)
CUET Information practices
If you want to score good marks in the CUET Entrance exam specifically in the information practices (IP) Subject you need to practice form good MCQ-based questions. Information practices is an optional subject after class 10th. Students opt for this subject to study coding in future. They aim to pursue higher studies in computer application development.
How to strengthen my information practices subject for CUET?
It deals with computer terminologies and operation handling. This subject aims to make a student able to understand what is the application development process. It is a very scoring subject. Students often ignore it and end up losing marks. So don't be a fool. Work smart. I have listed the points below to become an expert in IP in class 11.
Points to follow to become an expert in information practices for CUET Exams.
1. Create a practical study plan and stick to it strictly. Making a perfect and practical study plan is an art. Try to create a plan which can be executed practically so that you don't get demotivated.
2. Know your weak points and strong points in information practices. Try to work more on your weak points and turn them into your strengths.
3. Don't rush into too many books. Focus on NCERT and read it many times. Almost all books convey the same content so try to avoid it.
4. Always read the questions carefully and understand what is required and try to write to-the-point answers.
5. You should plan your exam strategy and work rigorously on it.
6. If you want to score good marks then train your mind. Your mind should be prepared to perform well during your information practice exam.
7. Practice the previous year's question papers. It will give you an idea of how the questions are asked and where you are lagging.
8. Make short notes to revise important points regularly. You should revise topics weekly.
9. Stay physically, mentally and emotionally fit and try to avoid negativity.
10. Finally, there is no substitute for hard work. So, work hard and practice more questions. And your time is very precious so use it effectively.
Important MCQ Questions for CUET domain subjects-2023-24
Frequently Asked Questions on Chapter-Wise MCQ Based Questions with Explanations for CUET Informative Practices (IP)
. How to get the best CUET Questions for information practices ?
You can see chapter-wise CUET MCQ-based Important questions from information practices prepared by the experts from out the website which is available free to download.
. How to excel in CUET information practices?
You can excel in CUET information practices if you are determined to do so. It is an easy subject. You don't need to mug up things. A basic understanding and regular practice are required for improving the subject of information practices.
. Is information practice a time-consuming subject?
Yes, information practice is one of the most time-consuming subjects and it requires a lot of practice work to cover all the topics according to the given time.
. Is the CUET information practices syllabus easy?
If students prepare for the CUET information practices test in the correct way and method, it will be simple. The greater users realise the exam standards, the more clearly they will be able to follow the syllabus, exam format, and question papers.
. Are NCERT books enough for exam preparation?
NCERT books play an important role in any of your exams because you find all the basic concepts which are easily understood by you. NCERT books are enough to score good marks in your exams.