Chapter-Wise MCQ Based Questions with Explanations for CUET History
History for CUET Entrance Exam
History is an important subject. Here you will study past events and you have to memorize important dates. For CUET Entrance Exam you have to study various topics of the past and their significance. Here is information about how you can strengthen your history of CUET. Feel free to browse below.
How to strengthen my history subject for CUET Entrance Exam?
History is a learning subject. It requires your good memorisation power and your interest in it. It doesn't have concepts, so you don't need to mug up things. Just revise topics again and again and you will be able to score well.
Points to follow to become an expert in history for CUET Entrance Exam
1. Create a practical study plan and stick to it strictly. Making a perfect and practical study plan is an art. Try to create a plan which can be executed practically so that you don't get demotivated.
2. Know your weak points and strong points in history. Try to work more on your weak points and turn them into your strengths.
3. Don't rush into too many books. Focus on NCERT and read it many times. Almost all books convey the same content so try to avoid it.
4. Always read the questions carefully and understand what is required and try to write to-the-point answers.
5. You should plan your exam strategy and work rigorously on it.
6. If you want to score good marks then train your mind. Your mind should be prepared to perform well during your history exam.
7. Practice the previous year's question papers. It will give you an idea of how the questions are asked and where you are lagging.
8. Make short notes to revise important points regularly. You should revise topics weekly.
Stay physically, mentally and emotionally fit and try to avoid negativity.
9. Finally, there is no substitute for hard work. So, work hard and practice more questions. And your time is very precious so use it effectively.
CUET History chapters are
Chapter 1 Bricks, Beads and Bones The Harappan Civilisation
Chapter 2 Kings, Farmers and Towns Early States and Economies
Chapter 3 Kinship, Caste and Class Early Societies
Chapter 4 Thinkers, Beliefs and Buildings Cultural Developments
Chapter 5 Through the Eyes of Travellers Perceptions of Society
Chapter 6 Bhakti-Sufi Traditions Changes in Religious Beliefs and Devotional Texts
Chapter 7 An Imperial Capital: Vijayanagara
Chapter 8 Peasants, Zamindars and the State Agrarian Society and the Mughal Empire
Chapter 9 Kings and Chronicles The Mughal Courts
Chapter 10 Colonialism and the Countryside: Exploring Official Archives
Chapter 11 Rebels and the Raj The Revolt of 1857 and its Representations
Chapter 12 Colonial Cities Urbanisation, Planning and Architecture
Chapter 13 Mahatma Gandhi and the Nationalist Movement Civil Disobedience and Beyond
Chapter 14 Understanding Partition Politics, Memories, Experiences
Chapter 15 Framing the Constitution The Beginning of a New Era
Important MCQ Questions for CUET domain subjects-2023-24
Frequently Asked Questions on Chapter-Wise MCQ Based Questions with Explanations for CUET History
. How to get Important MCQ questions for History for CUET Entrance Exam?
You can see chapter-wise solutions on our website it consists of chapter-wise CUET Important MCQ-based questions with detailed explanations prepared as per the syllabus of CUET History.
. Does this page for history cover the entire syllabus of CUET?
Yes, this page consists of all the chapters of History which are in the syllabus of CUET and consists of the most important questions for CUET entrance exams. will teach you the entire syllabus of the history subject.
. What is the fee for home tuition for history?
There is no fixed fee for any subject. You can check the profiles of the tutors for checking their respective fees.
. How to excel in history and how home tuition will help me in history?
You can excel in history if you are determined to do so. It is an easy subject. You don't need to mug up things. A basic understanding and regular practice are required for improving the subject of history.
Home Tuitions will help you by making your foundation strong.
. Are NCERT books enough for exam preparation?
NCERT books play an important role in any of your exams because you find all the basic concepts which are easily understood by you. NCERT books are enough to score good marks in your exams.