NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics Updated for 2022-23 Exam
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics consists of 5 chapters and it is important for the CBSE board final exam. We have uploaded all chapter’s detailed solutions prepared in such a way that all the content written in the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics are given in the NCERT textbook to score good marks in the final exam. Solutions are written by the experts of Home-tution.com having years of teaching experience for class 10 social science and crafted in such a way that the language is easy to understand and according to the latest CBSE guidelines.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics – Free PDF Download Chapter-wise
The key feature of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics are prepared by experienced teachers and all efforts are taken care of to provide errorless solutions to each chapter, all the questions asked from the NCERT textbook are solved with the required details. The key features of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics are.
- All the questions asked in the NCERT textbook are solved with the required details given in the textbook theory.
- Solutions are prepared as per the CBSE board requirements and before uploading checked several times to provide an errorless solution to each question.
- Each answer is explained in lucid language to have more understanding of the chapter.
- Information provided in solutions is as per the syllabus of CBSE class 10 and taken from the NCERT textbook to score good marks in the final exams.
- Economics required few concepts of Math or basic maths; our experts explain the use in the very simple language before explaining the questions.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics prepared by home tuition is used by several school toppers who are taking tuitions from our experts and score very good in the final exam, so these solutions are tried and tested.
A brief introduction to Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions Class 10 Economics – Understanding Economic Development
NCERT Class 10 Social Science Economics Chapter-1 Development
In this chapter, we will discuss and try to understand what development or progress is likely to mean to different persons, why people want more income, and their other goals. After reading this chapter, you will have an idea about the sense of national development, how we compare countries and states, and why sustainable development is necessary for all of us?
NCERT Class 10 Social Science Economics Chapter-2 Sectors of the Indian Economy
In this chapter, we will discuss and try to understand the different sectors of the Indian economy? This chapter also gives you an idea about the Gross Domestic Product, final goods, intermediate goods, disguised employment, organised and unorganised sectors, and public and private sectors. After reading this chapter, you will also answerable to such questions as which sector of an economy is more flourishing, and what are the government policies that boost the sectors?
NCERT Class 10 Social Science Economics Chapter-3 Money and Credit
In this chapter, we will learn how money acts as a medium of exchange, the different forms of money, the formal and informal sector loans, and the different terms of getting credit from banks? Apart from that, you will also get an idea about the loan activities of banks and how the SHGs help borrowers overcome the problem of lack of collateral.
NCERT Class 10 Social Science Economics Chapter-4 The globalization of the Indian Economy
This chapter is about globalization, its impacts on India, how to make globalization fairer for each country, the role of the World Trade Organization, and the other factors that enabled globalization wider. After reading this chapter, you will know how the MNCs more expansive their production across countries, how they interlink their production across countries, and finally, how the foreign trade integrates the local markets?
NCERT Class 10 Social Science Economics Chapter-5 Consumer Rights
This chapter proposes to discuss the issue of consumer rights within the context of the ways markets operate in our country. There are many aspects of unequal situations in a market and poor enforcement of rules and regulations. Hence, there is a need to sensitize learners and encourage them to participate in the consumer movement. This chapter also provides details of a few organizations helping consumers in different ways. Finally, it ends with some critical issues of the consumer movement in India.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics Updated for 2022-23 Exam
. How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics?
Home-tution.com has a team of experts who are preparing the solutions. Our platform consists of chapter-wise Class 10 Economics, and you can download all these solutions pdf in just one click.
. What are the chapters in the syllabus of NCERT solutions for class 10 Economics on the CBSE Board?
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics Social Science chapters are:
- Chapter-1 Development
- Chapter-2 Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Chapter-3 Money and Credit
- Chapter-4 The globalization of the Indian Economy
- Chapter-5 Consumer Rights
. Is the NCERT textbook enough for Class 10 Economics to score good marks?
CBSE Board recommended textbook is NCERT, and it is enough for CBSE class 10 Board. We have analyzed previous year’s CBSE class 10 social science paper and found that all the questions are asked from the NCERT textbook itself.
. How to score good marks in class 10 Economics?
To score good marks in class 10 economics students must follow a few tips. Such as
- Always attended your school class and make notes for every point.
- Be sure your concepts are clear for the chapter.
- Prepare your notes that will help you in the final revision and make sure you have written all important points.
- Go for a few mock tests before your final CBSE exam and try to focus on writing the answer as per the CBSE guidelines refer to solutions given by our experts in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics.