Chapter-Wise MCQ Based Questions with Explanations for CUET Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship is a subject that deals with the idea of creating a business. It includes bearing more risks and enjoying the awards. The process of setting up a business is known as entrepreneurship. In CUET you have seven units in this subject.
How to strengthen my entrepreneurship subject at CUET?
Entrepreneurship is a very easy and scoring subject. You can score good marks as the overall difficulty level of this paper is medium or low. It is one of the main papers of the commerce stream. Entrepreneurship develops creativity and boosts innovative ideas. You should be creative and innovative from the inside to understand this subject. If you want to strengthen this, then try to put these abilities to work that can make you creative and innovative.
Points to follow to become an expert in entrepreneurship in CUET
1. Create a practical study plan and stick to it strictly. Making a perfect and practical study plan is an art. Try to create a plan which can be executed practically so that you don't get demotivated.
2. Know your weak points and strong points in entrepreneurship. Try to work more on your weak points and turn them into your strengths.
3. Don't rush into too many books. Focus on NCERT and read it many times. Almost all books convey the same content so try to avoid it.
4. Always read the questions carefully and understand what is required and try to write to-the-point answers.
5. You should plan your exam strategy and work rigorously on it.
6. If you want to score good marks then train your mind. Your mind should be prepared to perform well during your entrepreneurship exam.
7. Practice the previous year's question papers. It will give you an idea of how the questions are asked and where you are lagging.
8. Make short notes to revise important points regularly. You should revise topics weekly.
9. Stay physically, mentally and emotionally fit and try to avoid negativity.
10. Finally, there is no substitute for hard work. So, work hard and practice more questions. And your time is very precious so use it effectively.
Entrepreneurship Syllabus for CUET
1. Entrepreneurial Opportunity
Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Creativity and Innovation
Selecting the Right Opportunity
2. Entrepreneurial Planning
Forms of business organization- Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Company
Business Plan: concept, format.
Components: Organizational plan; Operational plan; Production plan; Financial plan; a Marketing plan;
Human Resource planning
3. Enterprise Marketing
Marketing and Sales Strategy
Branding, Logo, Tagline
4. Enterprise Growth Strategies
Franchising: Concept, types, advantages, limitations.
Mergers and Acquisition: Concept, reasons, types.
Important MCQ Questions for CUET domain subjects-2023-24
Frequently Asked Questions on Chapter-Wise MCQ Based Questions with Explanations for CUET Entrepreneurship
. How to get the best Questions for entrepreneurship in CUET?
This page is prepared by the experts and added chapter-wise most important questions for a subject like entrepreneurship in CUET.
. Does this page for entrepreneurship cover the entire syllabus?
Yes, home tutors will teach you the entire syllabus of the entrepreneurship subject.
. How to excel in entrepreneurship?
You can excel in entrepreneurship if you are determined to do so. It is an easy subject. You don't need to mug up things. A basic understanding and regular practice are required for improving the subject of entrepreneurship.
. Are NCERT books enough for exam preparation?
NCERT books play an important role in any of your exams because you find all the basic concepts which are easily understood by you. NCERT books are enough to score good marks in your exams.