NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History – Chapter-wise Download Free PDF (Updated 2022-23)
Being a student of History, sometimes you may find so many facts, information, and dates of History difficult to remember because they are numerous in numbers. We are here to loosen your burden by providing you with the best and most detailed solutions to the NCERT solutions for Class 12 History.
You must be thinking it is so difficult to solve all the NCERT questions given in the textbooks with total accuracy. Now you do not need to worry about the same.
Class 12 NCERT Textbooks Chapters-wise History PDF
To help you with this, we have written NCERT Grade 12 History Solutions in an easy-to-read way to improve your preparation. We have provided the solutions with almost complete accuracy.
NCERT Grade 12 History Solutions are offered per the latest CBSE guidelines. We have provided you with step-by-step solutions to help you better grasp ideas to make it easier for you. History Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF is available here for free, and you can download and read it whenever you want.
Access NCERT for Grade 12 history using the quick links available.
Download NCERT Solutions for 12th Class History
- Chapter 1 Bricks, Beads and Bones The Harappan Civilisation
- Chapter 2 Kings, Farmers and Towns Early States and Economies
- Chapter 3 Kinship, Caste and Class Early Societies
- Chapter 4 Thinkers, Beliefs and Buildings Cultural Developments
- Chapter 5 Through the Eyes of Travellers Perceptions of Society
- Chapter 6 Bhakti-Sufi Traditions Changes in Religious Beliefs and Devotional Texts
- Chapter 7 An Imperial Capital: Vijayanagara
- Chapter 8 Peasants, Zamindars and the State Agrarian Society and the Mughal Empire
- Chapter 9 Kings and Chronicles The Mughal Courts
- Chapter 10 Colonialism and the Countryside: Exploring Official Archives
- Chapter 11 Rebels and the Raj The Revolt of 1857 and its Representations
- Chapter 12 Colonial Cities Urbanisation, Planning and Architecture
- Chapter 13 Mahatma Gandhi and the Nationalist Movement Civil Disobedience and Beyond
- Chapter 14 Understanding Partition Politics, Memories, Experiences
- Chapter 15 Framing the Constitution The Beginning of a New Era
The Benefit of NCERT solutions for Class 12 History
Readers who want to clarify their doubts about the topic of History can get immediate help from the NCERT solutions for Class 12 History pdf. Use it as a quick reference and clear all your questions during your preparation. Practice Questions from the NCERT Solutions provided and evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
In this way, you will be able to improve your performance day by day.
NCERT solutions help you excel in the board examinations. The other use of these solutions comes into play when you write various competitive examinations. NCERT textbooks also play a major role in getting good marks in government examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History – Chapter-wise Download Free PDF (Updated 2022-23)
. What is the best way to prepare for History for board examinations?
In History, topics need to be studied multiple times so that you can learn the facts and dates by Heart.
One of the best ways to prepare History for board examinations is to prepare from NCERT textbooks. NCERT will help the students perform better in their final examinations.
. What amount do I have to pay for the PDFs?
We don't take any price for the solution PDFs provided by our website.
You don't have to pay anything for the PDFs. Just download these PDFs for free and take maximum benefit from them.
. Are these PDFs enough for the preparation of board examinations?
If you are preparing for board examinations from these PDFs of NCERT solutions, you can get good marks by taking their reference.
You need to do multiple revisions so that you can remember everything in exam time that you have studied.
. Where will I get the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History complete PDF?
Here at Home-Tuitions.com, we have provided the complete NCERT Solution for Class 12 History in PDF form, including a Chapter-wise solution for class 12 and a worksheet for the students to exercise these questions. You can download these solutions in your language.