CBSE Class 3 Maths NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths is a comprehensive resource that helps students to understand the Class 3 NCERT Maths Book with the required assistance while solving the questions given in the textbook. We provide the Best online tutors with experts who help students understand their concepts and clear their doubts.
Our best Math Subject matter experts have designed all these NCERT solutions with complete care to give students the most accurate, easy-to-understand, step-by-step answer. The language has been kept as simple as possible to ensure that your child can grasp the concepts from these NCERT Solutions.
It is not enough to practice the questions. You must ensure that the answers are correct. And while your child tackles the questions in their NCERT textbook, they may need a reference for the solutions. Here we bring you 100% accurate Class 3 Maths NCERT Solutions. HT experts prepared Subject wise NCERT Solutions for class 3 as per the CBSE school's requirement, students must follow those solutions to score good marks.
The key feature of HT NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths is prepared by the expert tutors of Home-tutions.com having years of teaching experience in different schools they understand the right way to explain a numerical or concepts for class 3 students. All the questions asked in the NCERT textbook (all pages) chapter-wise are solved by experts with proper explanation with the use of pictures and examples to score good marks in school exams. The key features of NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths prepared. By home-tution are.
- Because all the questions are solved by teachers who are involved in teaching class 3 maths for many years so the solutions are easy and self-explanatory to the students.
- All the questions asked in the NCERT textbook are solved by mentioning the page numbers for better and fast finding of the solutions.
- Easy to use solutions, we have uploaded NCERT Solutions for the Class 3 Maths chapter wise and each chapter consists of solutions page-wise.
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Chapters are Covered
- Chapter 1: Where To Look from?
- Chapter 2: Fun With Numbers
- Chapter 3: Give and Take
- Chapter 4: Long And Short
- Chapter 5: Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6: Fun with Give and Take
- Chapter 7: Times Goes On
- Chapter 8: Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9: How Many Times?
- Chapter 10: Play With Patterns
- Chapter 11: Jugs And Mugs
- Chapter 12: Can We Share
- Chapter 13: Smart Charts
- Chapter 14: Rupees And Paise
Chapter Wise NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths
Here, we have provided the complete chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths. We have provided these solutions in two languages: English and Hindi. We believe Knowledge should be independent of language.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 1 - Where to Look From?
- Chapter-1-Where to Look From? Give the student an overall idea about the shape and size of objects like how the view of an object changes when you change the position of your eyes. Have you ever wondered when you see an object from the top how it appears similar when you see the same object from the right or left-hand side its appearance will be different? This chapter going to learn you about the concept of object viewing.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 2 Fun with Numbers
- Chapter-2-Fun with Numbers builds the foundation of numbers and their use. This is one of the important chapters of class 3 maths and you are going to learn about the use of numbers through different story-based learning your teacher will give you lots of activities to perform to have more understanding of numbers. You will learn in this chapter about the use of addition and subtraction concepts and their use in questions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 3 Give and Take
- Chapter-3-Give and Take will help kids to understand a few fundaments of mathematics like addition and subtraction use. Lots of activities are explained with interesting examples to explain the use of addition in our daily life which gives your idea about the use of these concepts. Questions are given in the NCERT textbook and are good to solve, and it will be a fun type of activity with learning so students are going to enjoy it a lot.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 4 Long and Short
- Chapter 4 Long and Short will gives you a brief idea about length units, including centimeters, meters, and kilometers. How can you say which pencil is long between yours and your friends? Learn how to measure such things and what the units use to define them. Questions are asked based on the relationship between KM and meters by asking such questions your textbook not only teaches you about the units but also revises addition concepts.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 5 Shapes and Designs
- Chapter-5-Shapes and Designs will help students to understand shapes, edges, points, and corners. Have you analysed how many corners are there in your room if not just count them and then try to figure out the number of edges in your room, the answer is your room consists of 8 corners and 12 edges? This chapter will give you all details about corners, shapes, and other things which are required with the help of images.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 6 Fun with Give and Take
- Chapter-6-Fun with Giving and Take is a well-explained chapter with the help of lots of examples this chapter explains the basics of maths like addition and subtraction. Lots of fun activity is being conducted by the school or tuition teacher while taking these chapters and it will be fun with learning the student will enjoy this chapter fullest.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 7 Time Goes on
- Chapter-7-Time Goes on is all about the explanation of Months how many days in a month how many days in a week how many hours in the day, and last how many seconds in one hour? Have you noticed the dates and times? Do you know how to write dates and times? This chapter explains everything so that you can understand the time date week and other important things which are being used in daily life.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 8 Who is Heavier?
- Chapter-8-Who is Heavier? The name is self-explanatory for this chapter. It gives you an idea about the weight you will learn different units used to find the weight of the object like kilogram, gram what is the use of units and how we measure the weight of an object by using balance. With the help of different puzzle stories this chapter easily explains all about weight and balance.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 9 How Many Times?
- Chapter-9-How Many Times? Gives you a fundament idea about the use of tables and how multiplication helps us to find different data which are useful for us. Very fundament chapter and important too. You have seen that every child at an early age tries to learn the tables. There are lots of shortcuts to learning the table, and different teachers help their children to learn the table for faster calculations.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 10 Play with Patterns
- Chapter-10-Play with Patterns, you will be learning about patterns and sequences. While solving the questions given in the NCERT textbook you are going to develop problem-solving skills. Lots of puzzle-based questions are given in the NCERT textbook in the form of examples and questions. If you face any problem, take the help of NCERT solutions for class 3 Maths prepared by home tuition experts.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 11 Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter-11-Jugs and Mugs are all about measurements. To help you in the measurement of any liquid maybe it is milk or water or oil whatever liquid you think of how are you going to measure these liquids, understand the units use to define liquids like liters milliliters, decimetres, and many more with the help of the interesting example and story-based learning.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 12 Can We Share?
- Chapter-12-Can We Share? Will cover division and its use learn how to divide with the solved example and lots of fun-based activities?
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 13 Smart Charts
- Chapter-13-Smart Charts is all about representing data visually. Start your basic understanding of data and charts which are very useful in higher classes.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 14 Rupees and Paise
- Chapter-14-Rupees and Paise cover currency especially Indian currency is rupees and paise. Get a detailed idea about different types of notes and how to convert notes to coins what is the process of addition and another important aspect of rupees.
Frequently Asked Questions on CBSE Class 3 Maths NCERT Solutions
. What is the syllabus of class 3 Maths?
In CBSE Class 3, there is a total number of chapters 14. NCERT Class 3 Maths syllabus contains basic but most important topics like Addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication of 4 digit numbers.
. Where will I get NCERT Solution for Class 3 Maths complete PDF?
Here at Home-Tuitions, we have provided the complete NCERT Solution for Class 3 Maths in PDF form, including a Chapter-wise maths solution for class 3 and a worksheet for the students to exercise these questions. You can download these solutions in your language.
. How can we help you in your children's studies?
Most parents are thinking about improving their children's studies, and here we have the best solution for that and the most effective product for your children to score the best marks that you can imagine!
We are providing NCERT Solutions for class 3 maths, which will help you prepare for your exams and get good marks. We have a team of the best online tutors who will guide you to improve your grades and excel in every subject.
NCERT Solutions for class 3 maths is a project to provide NCERT solutions to all the students of class 3 across India. Our team solves the NCERT Maths problems, and short-cuts taught in classes. We are trying our best to help you understand quickly and make your learning effortless.