Chapter Wise CUET Important MCQ Based Questions for CUET (UG) Biotechnology
CUET Biotechnology Introduction
Biotechnology is considered one of the most exciting and prestigious subjects covered in the syllabus of CUET Class 12. NCERT textbooks that seem to be part of the Class 12 Exam syllabus is considered one of the best textbook for CUET Biotechnology. NCERT books include a variety of chapters covering the entire syllabus of biotechnology. Understanding the explanation, conclusion, and analysis of each topic addressed in such books is crucial for students. This page consists of Important MCQ Based questions.
How to strengthen Biotechnology as a subject in CUET class 12?
The first and most significant task you must undertake is to read each chapter thoroughly. You also know that it will not be feasible to study all the chapters with enthusiasm at once. So, start a new tradition of reading and analyzing one chapter and then summarizing it in your own words. Your comprehension of the chapters will increase, your vocabulary will improve, and your writing abilities will also keep improving because of this.
Examine every format, then begin to build upon it. On the weekend days, write notes and note down important points and diagrams. Have a good teacher as well as your parents read your work. This will enable you to acquire their input and identify your deficiencies so that you may improve them.
Points to follow to become an expert in CUET Biotechnology.
1. Get through the practice of reading the news every day to improve your language and expand your mind. It will assist you in using proper grammar when framing your statements.
2. Focus on completing sample questions from at least the last five years to get a sense of the structure of the questionnaire and the weighting of each part.
3. It's crucial to compile thoughts on both the major themes and character sketches for the main characters.
4. Avoid ignoring your textbooks and classroom notes in favour of reference books. Give each of the 3 different resources equal weight.
5. Don’t invest too much time preparing extremely lengthy solutions for topics that carry lower grades. Rather, use that time to create responses to questions with higher point values.
CUET Biotechnology Syllabus
1. Techniques: Principles and applications of chromatography, spectroscopy, microscopy, electrophoresis, centrifugation, blotting, PCR & radioisotope techniques.
2. Chromatin structure and function: Organization of chromosomes in prokaryotes and eukaryotes, chromatin types, centromere, Telomere and concept of the gene.
3. Biochemistry: Structure and functions of proteins, DNA, carbohydrates, lipids & vitamins. Bioenergetics, Glycolysis, TCA cycle, Electron Transport System and ATP synthesis, oxidation synthesis of fatty acid, membrane structure and function.
4. Biotechnology: Recombinant DNA technology, principles of gene cloning, applications of biotechnology in medicine, industry and agriculture, animal & plant cell culture, environmental biotechnology.
5. Microbiology: Diversity of microbes, bacterial reproduction, antimicrobial agents, the significance of microbes in the industry and agriculture, antigen, antibody, complement systems, immunity, vaccines, plant virus, animal virus and environmental microbiology.
6. Molecular Genetics: Principles of inheritance, linkage & crossing over, chromosomal aberrations, extrachromosomal inheritance, replication, transcription, translation, DNA repair and population genetics.
7. Plant Sciences: Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms, Angiosperms, Vascular system in plants, Economic importance of plants, Photosynthesis, Photoperiodism, Vernalization, and Biogeochemical cycle.
8. Animal Sciences: Characteristics of invertebrates and vertebrates, anatomy and physiology of different systems of humans, nerve impulse transmission, endocrinology, human diseases Apoptosis and cancer, inherited diseases, animal cell culture.
Important MCQ Questions for CUET domain subjects-2023-24
Frequently Asked Questions on Chapter Wise CUET Important MCQ Based Questions for CUET (UG) Biotechnology
. How to improve Biotechnology writing skills in CUET?
By writing frequently, you can enhance your capacity to communicate your ideas precisely and effectively. Regularly working on your reading and concepts abilities helps to improve your MCQ-solving skills and enhanced your theory and question-solving skill.
. Is the syllabus for CUET Biotechnology easy?
The overall difficulty level is from easy to moderate. The syllabus is very easy and you can write answers in your language too.
. How can I improve CUET Biotechnology?
Below are the points that help to improve Biotechnology Subject
1. Consult the NCERT textbook and read the theory part.
2. Solve all the chapter-wise MCQ questions of Biotechnology daily
3. Concern and discussion with others to get feedback.
4. Note down all important points in your notebook
5. Write daily and more.
. How to score full marks in CUET exams?
Read the question paper carefully and underline the main words that are helpful in writing answers. Solve previous year's question papers before the exam.
. Why is it important for students to learn Biotechnology?
Biotechnology is a global language, as we all understand. It is used and understood almost everywhere in the world. We cannot assume that someone is illiterate, especially in a professional setting. And early preparation is necessary if one wants to succeed in the competitive workplace. As part of this preparation, Biotechnology language instruction is provided to students.